Instructions and suitable suggestions
1. Decide on which wall you want that Build a Murphy bed yourself want. Make sure there are no power cables and gas line there
2. Take the measure of the mattress you will use.
Measure the length and thickness and write these measurements on a sheet of paper.
3. Measure the length and depth of the mattress on veneered plywood. Cut these out by using table saw use. Peel off the cut edges.
4. Nail the pieces of veneer plywood together to form a box. Add wood glue to the adjoining corners, then nail two "L" clips to the edges - one at the bottom and one at the top.
Build a Murphy bed yourself
5. Place the cut pieces of veneer plywood on top of the box and fit them in well. Cut it if necessary. Remove the wood and stick the box edges. Wipe away the excess glue. Fix the edges with nails.
6.Turn the box over and place the mattress in it and find it is comfortable.
7.Make a second box by applying the dimensions of the first one. This box should be 3 cm longer. It will serve as a built-in storage space in the wall.
8. Remove the mattress and move the bed box to the desired wall. Pick up the box to the wall. Use a pencil to draw the box's design on the wall.
9. Record a cover plan
Space saving idea for large bedrooms
10. Cut a hole in the wall around the lines using a hand saw
11. Make a bed frame.
12. Place the second, longer bed box in the wall against the framing. Paint with the desired color.
13. Paint or stain the bed box as you wish
14. Install essential closures at the bottom of the bed box following the instructions and then install the mattress
15.Make now the headboard on the other side. Then attach the other side of the hinge to the bottom of the wall box.
16. Attach an eye ring to the bottom of the bed next to the wall. Keep the bed latched.
Trendy, urban youth room
Installation on wheels
Foldable double bed
Wall installation - Murphy bed equipped with shelves
Put the foldaway bed behind the doors
Classic style of living in the bedroom
Lively, trendy youth room
Bed frame still serves as a headboard
The rear still serves as a storage area
Space-saving and practical - suitable for guests
Hidden Murphy bed