Cup painting is not only great fun, it's also very easy! To paint porcelain, ceramics or glass, for example, you need special brush pens, so that the motifs and figures shown are neither damaged during washing by hand nor in the dishwasher. The boring white cups could turn into a real masterpiece in your hands! Or you could leave this pleasant task to your child and enjoy his creativity again and again while having tea or coffee! The colorful cups bring a cheerful atmosphere into the house and prepare big and small an infinite joy!
Just start every new day with smiles and enthusiasm! For the winter, cuddly moments of happiness in the cozy home or for the hot summer days in the green garden - anytime, anywhere, the colorful cups contribute to your well-being! Below are our instructions and other clever ideas for turning the monotonous cups into a unique masterpiece!
- 1 What do you need?
- 2 Paint cups quickly and creatively:
What do you need?
- plain white cups
- adhesive stencils
- Porcelain Painter without baking in different colors
Paint cups quickly and creatively:
- Rinse the cup thoroughly or rub it with alcohol to remove the dust and dirt. Polish the cup and then carefully glue a template to the desired location without leaving fingerprints on the surface. Porcelain paint would not be a very good idea in this case, because it will most likely melt away and make it difficult or completely ruin your original idea.
- Paint the template with the color you want and unfold your full artistic potential by combining different colors. In this case, we have selected a noble design in gold and black for you:
- After 15-20 minutes, gently unscrew the template and continue with other figures and colors.
- Wait at least 24 hours before rinsing the cup to make sure the colors are well dried and will not dissolve under the water jet!
The painted cups are an original and unique gift, especially if you put your heart and soul into craftsmanship. This simple DIY task does not take much time; the result is a real treat for the eyes!
Framing cups with monogram in a creative way
Only the begining hunters or rather the whole name?
If you have old nail polish at home, you can use it to paint the white cups
Different inscriptions serve as inspiration for the long upcoming day
Get rid of negative thoughts and just enjoy the moment!
Paint Cups - For cuddly moments in the cozy home!
Paint cups - Please, do not speak before the first coffee!
Ideas for newly in love couples
Or for newly married people?
Or for an original and irresistible marriage proposal?
Create a unique piece of art with a sponge
Paint Cups - Famous quotes from different bestsellers would also be an option
Spring is already here! Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, all nature is called to a new life!
Painting cups - colorful motifs from nature decorate your favorite coffee cups
Give loving moments to your whole family!
Take a look at some lovely examples in our gallery!