The countdown is on, it will not be long before you can look forward to the most beautiful party of the family and your senses again in the darkest of seasons. In the time before Christmas, it is not just about planning the festival and shopping for the many gifts. In many families, one still cultivates the tradition of crafting, which gives the popular festival a personal touch.
- 1 Crafting for Christmas - the personal matters
- 2 DIY projects with clay Handmade in the truest sense of the word
- 3 Simple pottery ideas that can be mastered even by beginners
- 4 Individual gift ideas and decoration
- 4.1 Thread the personal into the homemade gift
- 4.2 Crafts with children is a wonderful exchange in which both sides learn something
- 4.3 Enclosed you will find out how to create a fairy-tale castle made of PET bottles and clay
- 4.4 Simple geometry creates sacral figures that are a beautiful gift
- 4.5 The pawprint of your pet can be immortalized in gold and hung on the Christmas tree
- 4.6 Make the stamp yourself and personalize the dishes
- 4.7 After the clay has dried, you can paint and decorate it
- 4.8 You can never get enough of the breakfast platters
- 4.9 You can also make an aroma lamp out of clay yourself
- 4.10 Nice Christmassy star shaped candlesticks
- 4.11 The concept for light can assist your designs
- 4.12 Christmas decorations from simple shapes
- 4.13 Simple mixing techniques and an admirable result
Crafting for Christmas - the personal matters
Once you have mastered something with your own hands, you can best describe the proud feeling that you feel when looking at your own creation. Crafts for Christmas does not necessarily mean and only creative pastime with mulled wine and cinnamon stars. It is more about the personal expression, which can be described at the same time as a personal statement about Christmas.
Pottery ideas can become part of the original gift box
Suppose you have no relation to a celebration like Christmas, for example. Dealing with colors and different materials, you dive deeper into the meaning and meaning of a tradition and learn to understand and respect it.
For today's article, we have been happy to prepare a theme for you that, for a given occasion, revolves around Christmas decorations and Christmas gifts.
As usual, how you want to enrich your ideas and projects with fresh DIY and expand your world of ideas.
Who likes to smoke at home, can always use several bowls
DIY projects with clay Handmade in the truest sense of the word
Yes exactly! We have tried to gather over 60 pottery ideas that are easy to copy and look very pretty. Some of the ideas are practical and smart, and we have attached detailed instructions to others.
On the one hand, we offer you many and very inspiring ideas for Christmas decorations and other practical projects where you can master your own shelves, joss sticks, smoke houses, toys, lampshades, Christmas decorations, animals, DIY gifts and original packaging accessories.
Wind lanterns make and give away the charm of home-made
Simple pottery ideas that can be mastered even by beginners
Slowly you are convinced that pottery can easily go as well. To model simple forms, you only need sound and cool ideas. Cookie cutters and a utility knife would also be very useful if you want to make it finer and more complex. Some paint or varnish would give a brilliant finishing touch to your work. And no, we do not need a kiln!
Our models can dry completely with a little patience in the air.
By simple means one can produce great effect
Imprints of all kinds or homemade stamps can be helpful in crafting
Individual gift ideas and decoration
You can always buy something for someone, but what happens if somebody either already has everything or is simply very frugal? It will be difficult to give someone pleasure, unless you are ready to give away some of your own. Making something out of clay, bake a cake, or even compose a song for someone ... There is so much personal in it that makes this gift so valuable and special that you should be happy with such kind of attention.
Thread the personal into the homemade gift
Crafts with children is a wonderful exchange in which both sides learn something
Enclosed you will find out how to create a fairy-tale castle made of PET bottles and clay
Simple geometry creates sacral figures that are a beautiful gift
The pawprint of your pet can be immortalized in gold and hung on the Christmas tree
Make the stamp yourself and personalize the dishes
After the clay has dried, you can paint and decorate it
You can never get enough of the breakfast platters
You can also make an aroma lamp out of clay yourself
Nice Christmassy star shaped candlesticks
The concept for light can assist your designs
Christmas decorations from simple shapes
Simple mixing techniques and an admirable result