Original ideas for table decoration and festive atmosphere
The DIY cake teabags are really easy and fast to tinker. There are also several options and designs that you can try. Use vintage materials or existing items and create a beautiful cake tray. Hopefully you will find something for yourself here and start your own project.
We are shown here how to make a nice cake stand simple and fast - in a brilliant way you can festively decorate the dining table without spending money on a new one.
For this crafting idea you need plates, glue and some candlesticks. Beautify and arrange the etagere according to your desire.
1. Three plates of different size, hot glue
2. Lamp base, pillar candle or something else that is stable and durable enough to withstand the cakes or cakes. The three pillar candlesticks were needed here. The decorative, dark, rustic metal became a shining base. You need creativity and patience here.
3. Ensure the robustness the base, so you calmly put the plate with the cake on it.
Stable cake stand painted in pink
4. Rinse and let the plates dry and arrange them according to size. Use sandpaper to roughen the center of the plate. Add a little glue.
5.Then turn over the shelf to check the stability of the structure. Do not put this DIY cake rack in the washing machine.
6. Decorate the edges of the plates with jewels such as artificial pearls or crystalsn For example, by attaching them with hot glue. You could add character and personality to it
Festive table decoration for garden party
Square plates in blue
Decorated with jewels
Delicious brownies exhibit
Colorful pastel colors
Made from records
Ceramic pie-lager in fresh green
Vintage tea service
Plate made of cardboard
Use the cake stand as a jewel stand
Traditional porcelain plates
Massive cake stand in yellow
Large glass lid
Factual, but practical and great etager
Instructions in a few steps
Glass pedestal and a white plate
Improvised cake stands - inverted wine glasses and porcelain plates
With a natural look
Cool pink ambience